One to One Outdoor Photography Courses
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced amateur who’s looking to expand their knowledge in outdoor photography, this workshop is ideal. With no distractions, stunning locations and able to learn at their own pace. Before our session, we will discuss over email/phone calls what you wish to learn and your goals.
Photography is an adventure and learning (at any stage) photography should be an adventure! Scotland offers the most beautiful landscape and what better location to photograph.
That's why I encourage my clients to come out of their comfort zones and explore places that inspire them.
I'm happy to cover the following locations:
Glen Coe - Perthshire - West Coast - Isle of Skye - Highlands
Speyside - Moray - Cairngorms - Fife - Angus -Aberdeenshire- Loch lomond
You name it, we will go.
What we will cover during the workshop:
• Art of composition
• Finding position for great composition
• Perfecting composition
• Working with natural light
• Understanding aperture and depth of field
• Understanding exposure
• Using filters (Neutral Density and Polarisers)
Post processing with digital darkroom – (after our session)
• Adobe Lightroom
• Workflow (cropping, straightening, clean-up)
• Exposure Adjustments (sliders, curves, dodging and burning)
• Colour Adjustments (removing and adding colour cast)
• Composites (creating panoramas, photomerge)
• B&W converting and using digital filters
• Exporting and resizing, reducing noise, sharpening)
• Printing Your Images (Who to use and how to use them)
What is included:
- Full days tuition anytime of the day at locations that inspire.
- A 18x12” fine art print of your favourite photograph from the day,
- Lunch and refreshments,
- After learn
Photography is a journey and I want to help through out that journey. This is why I created the club, this includes:
- Access to my mailing list with weekly tips, hints and creative ideas.
- The members only Facebook group, this is where you can ask questions, upload photographs and more.
- First view of my landscape videos and bonus editing video.
- Monthly meet ups with members in the group at locations that inspire
One to One:
Full Day £195 (up to two people can attend at no extra cost)
For groups of 3 or more, add £40 per person (Maximum 6)
Simply click the "book now" below, fill out the form and make payment. If you are purchasing for a voucher, you have this option in the form. I will be in touch with 48 hours of your booking to chat in more detailm
For any questions about the course please call or email: phone: +44 (0)7999120617 email: James@jameskellyphotography.com