THE CRAFT OF PHOTOGRAPHY
This course has been created for the novice photographer looking to understand the basics of photography learning how to get the best from their camera.
Photography is an adventure and learning photography should be an adventure! Scotland offers the most beautiful landscape and what better location to learn photography.
That's why I encourage my clients to come out of their comfort zones and learn photography in places that inspire them.
I'm happy to cover any location:
- Glen Coe,
- West Coast
- Isle of Skye,
- Spey side,
You name it, we will go.
During your lesson we will cover everything from composition, use of aperture, exposure, how to read the light, general understanding of your camera and composition.
We will begin during the the day where we can discuss your camera, what all the buttons mean etc then venture outside to spend most of the lesson learning to use your camera and how to take photographs. We aim to finish just after sunset so we can capture the "Golden Hour"
A full day course consists of around 8 hours. A break for refreshments/lunch is built into the full day.
What is included:
- Full 8 hours of my uninterrupted time (not including travel time) including 1-2-1 time editing of your photographs at the end of the session.
- 18x12 inch printed photograph of your favourite image.
- Meal + tea/Coffee/soft drinks,
- Collection from your home or organised location and returned,
- Use of Lee Graduated, polarised and 6 stop filters*
- Access to our Facebook group created for beginners,
- Access to details learning material, videos and advice,
The 8 hour day cost £195 and this is for up to 2 people. Please add £30 per person for more than 2 people (max 6).
A £50 deposit is required at the time of booking. In rare situations where the weather is not ideal for the trip to go ahead, a full refund of the deposit will be offered if an alternative day cannot be scheduled.
I look forward to showing you the world of photography
Booking is simple and there are 2 options:
1. Simply fill out the form below and I will email you a booking form and all the details. All vouchers purchased are valid for 6 months (unless requested a specific date, i.e birthday/Christmas)
IF YOU ARE USING A GMAIL, AOL OR HOTMAIL EMAIL ADDRESS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR A REPLY.